|“||If There's No Such Thing as True Love, Then All Love is Untrue...||”|
Kaguya develops a routine to keep herself proper in front of Miyuki. Both of them tries to make up due to an event that happened. At the same time, the sports festival is coming and Yu joins the Cheer Team to help himself. The Sports Festival is going well until Yu got reminded of an event that changed his life. Miyuki's help got him out of the dumps but people won't change in a day.
List of Chapter
- Chapter 81: Kaguya Wants to Touch
- Chapter 82: Kaguya Won't Refuse
- Chapter 83: Kei Shirogane Won't Talk
- Chapter 84: Miyuki Shirogane Wants to Dance
- Chapter 85: Kobachi Osaragi Wants to Supervise
- Chapter 86: Mr. Shirogane Wants to Pry
- Chapter 87: Shuchiin Sports Festival
- Chapter 88: Thus, Yu Ishigami Closed His Eyes, Part 3
- Chapter 89: Miyuki Shirogane and Yu Ishigami
- Chapter 90: Kyoko Ootomo Doesn't Realize
- Chapter 91: Chika Fujiwara Wants to Make It Swell
- This is currently the only volume with more than 10 chapters.
- Chapter 88 content is extended in the volume version.