|“||The Desire to be Loved and the Desire to Not be Disliked Are Not the Same.||”|
This is the twenty-first volume of Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai Manga.
Will Yu be able to handle Tsubame’s answer to his love confession? Then, dropping by Miyuki’s home unannounced surprises Kaguya more than the Shiroganes. As Kaguya’s family interferes with her future plans, she becomes determined to break free of them, but first she must strike a deal with the devil!
Seating arrangements matter.
Tsubame Koyasu graduates and Yu Ishigami manages to deal with her answer to his confession. Miko Iino learns about Miyuki's coping method. Kaguya visits the Shirogane family's home and Kei deals with her unexpected visit. Chika meet with another ramen critic in one of her ramen adventures. Their future may be uncertain, but Kaguya and Shirogane will try their best to stay together.
List of Chapters
- Chapter 202: Shuchiin Academy Wants to See Them Off
- Chapter 203: Tsubame Koyasu and Yu Ishigami, Part 1
- Chapter 204: Tsubame Koyasu and Yu Ishigami, Part 2
- Chapter 205: Chika Fujiwara Wants to Make Him Laugh
- Chapter 206: Miyuki Shirogane Isn't Depressing
- Chapter 207: Kei Shirogane Wants to be Welcoming
- Chapter 208: The Shirogane Family
- Chapter 209: Dreams
- Chapter 210: Chika Fujiwara Really, Really, Really Wants to Eat
- Chapter 211: Kaguya Wants to Sit