|“||People Don't Change. But People Can Be Changed by Other People.||”|
This is the fifteenth volume of Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai Manga.
Kaguya's actions are making Miyuki confused and it is taking a toll on his mind. As Kaguya and Miyuki believes that what they present to each other is a mask, Kaguya wants Miyuki to like her the way she is while Miyuki wants to continue keeping up with her status. They may still have a long way to go, but at least they are trying their best to be honest with each other regarding their feelings.
List of Chapter
- Chapter 142: Regarding Kaguya Shinomiya, Part 4
- Chapter 143: Kaguya Wants to be Noticed (Ice)
- Chapter 144: Kaguya Wants to Confide (Ice)
- Chapter 145: Kaguya Wants to Eat (Ice)
- Chapter 146: Our Personas (Kaguya, Part 1)
- Chapter 147: Our Personas (Shirogane, Part 1)
- Chapter 148: Kaguya Wants to Confess (Ice)
- Chapter 149: Kaguya Thinks It's Fine
- Chapter 150: A Normal Romance
- Chapter 151: The First Kiss Never Ends
- Kaguya (Moron) has her right hand on Kaguya (Ice)'s left cheek, in reference to Kaguya's usual routine.