|“||The One to Uncover the Truth About the Origin of the Universe Will Be the Mathematician Who Never Stops Thinking. The One to Find True Love Will Also Be One Who Never Stops Thinking.||”|
This is the fourteenth volume of Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai Manga.
Will it be Miyuki or Kaguya who finally breaks down and confesses their love for the other? Will the love confession be terribly bungled or epically orchestrated? And will the recipient respond appropriately, insanely, or in kind? While these questions will have answers, the romantic quandaries of the rest of the members of the student council will raise a whole new set of questions…
Three months is a long time.
Kaguya tries her best to not be selfish. A mysterious thief makes a move and Chika is on the case as Kaguya finds Miyuki. He prepared a surprise for her. Miyuki tries to be selfish. The culture festival ends. Miyuki tries to talk to Kaguya after the event that transpires but she is in a bad mental state. Christmas events are coming closer.
List of Chapter
- Chapter 132: Kaguya Wants to Confess, Part 2
- Chapter 133: Kaguya Wants to Confess, Part 3
- Chapter 134: Dual Confessions, Part 1
- Chapter 135: Dual Confessions, Part 2
- Chapter 136: Dual Confessions, Part 3
- Chapter 137: The Shuchi'in Afterparty
- Chapter 138: Kaguya Wants to Explain
- Chapter 139: Miyuki Shirogane Wants to Discuss
- Chapter 140: Miko Iino Wants to Talk
- Chapter 141: Regarding Kaguya Shinomiya, Part 3