|“||"Pure Love" is a Fantasy.||”|
This is the thirteenth volume of Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai Manga.
Will Miyuki ever admit to his insignificant but seemingly infinite lack of nonacademic talents? And what of the other student council members? Are any of them willing to see themselves objectively? Then it’s time for the school culture festival, which harkens back to a legend of ancient personal sacrifice that inspires the present-day students…symbolically, at least. Plus, a student council arm wrestling competition, balloon animals and a flashback episode to Miyuki’s first awkward weeks as an outsider at Shuchiin High.
Cosplay makes the woman.
Kobachi got herself a boyfriend. Kaguya attracts many customers to her class. Yu and Miko's classes are doing haunted house and it succeed in in making people feel bad. Yu managed to accidentally confess to Tsubame and she decides to wait in giving him the answer. Kaguya still tries to get Miyuki with the Festival belief. Miyuki tells Kaguya he's going to Stanford.
List of Chapter
- Chapter 122: Kaguya Wants to Confess, Part 1
- Chapter 123: Kaguya's Culture Festival
- Chapter 124: Yu Ishigami's Culture Festival
- Chapter 125: Kozue Makihara Wants to Play
- Chapter 126: Chika Fujiwara Wants to Set the Record Straight
- Chapter 127: Miyuki Shirogane's Culture Festival
- Chapter 128: Kaguya Wants to Shoot Them Down
- Chapter 129: Miyuki Shirogane Wants to be Confessed to, Part 4
- Chapter 130: Tsubame Koyasu Wants to Turn Him Down
- Chapter 131: Miyuki Shirogane Wants to be Confessed to, Part 5
- The cover mirrors the cover of Volume 1, complete with reversed colors.