|“||The Persona That People Adopt Can Transform Their True Nature, for Better or Worse.||”|
This is the eleventh volume of Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai Manga.
Can Miyuki and Kaguya help Yu escape the aggro of all his female classmates, let alone win the favor of the girl he’s crushing on? Then, it’s Miyuki who is teaching Chika a new skill for a change. Kaguya faces the temptations and pitfalls of her new smartphone and social media. Ai takes on yet another secret identity. And the student council’s parents cross paths at school conferences where they must decide what colleges their children will apply to.
When you make plans, the gods laugh.
Kaguya learns how to use smartphone. See how Yu and Miko don't get along even with intervention from Miyuki and Kobachi. Kaguya tries to use Ishigami's crush on Tsubame to make him excel his exams. Miyuki and Chika learns rap and have a rap-off with Ai and Kaguya. Maki gets 2 new friends. The student council talks about anime and future plans.
List of Chapter
- Chapter 102: Kaguya Doesn't Realize
- Chapter 103: Miyuki Shirogane Wants to Mediate
- Chapter 104: Kaguya Shinomiya's Impossible Challenge: "The Swallow's Cowry" (Part 1)
- Chapter 105: Yu Ishigami Wants to Answer
- Chapter 106: Chika Fujiwara Wants to Sleep Over
- Chapter 107: Chika Fujiwara Wants to Keep the Beat
- Chapter 108: Ai Hayasaka Wants to Say Something
- Chapter 109: Maki Shijo Wants to Ask for Help
- Chapter 110: Yu Ishigami Wants to Talk
- Chapter 111: The Student Council Wants to Advance
- The volume cover has Hayasaka in her Haysaca-chan appearance that is holding Haysaca-kun glasses that covers her left eye.
- Official Volume Website
- Viz (US) Volume Website
- Egmont Manga (GE) Volume Website
- Star Comics (IT) Volume Website