|Kaguya thinks this article is a stub. You can help Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai Wikia by expanding this page. Include missing information to help improve the article.|
|“||I've always been wise, it's just that nobody ever notices.||”|
—Papa Shirogane, Vol. 19 Chapter 191 Page 17
Black (live action)
Brown (live action)
|Residence||Sangenjaya, Setagaya Ward|
|Relationships||Miyuki Shirogane (son)|
|Japanese VA||Takehito Koyasu|
|English VA||Tyson Rinehart|
Papa Shirogane is a middle aged man, he has short hair that is parted down the middle section. He usually wears a coat over clothes that vary depending on the occasion. His eyes have a fierce expression similar to what Miyuki Shirogane has although it has not been indicated if this was due to overwork or lack of sleep, or just natural.
Papa Shirogane has a personality that tends to tease and make fun of people while keeping on a straight face. Despite that, he has a strict criteria when it comes to judging Miyuki Shirogane.
Papa Shirogane implies that he was somewhat similar to Miyuki in his youth, in that he was similarly unskilled in romance and disciplined himself to earn the love of the woman he fancied.
Papa Shirogane's wife left him and their factory shut down leaving him to not have any stable employment. It is revealed in chapter 209 that the causants of his factory's failure were the Shinomiya Zaibatsu.
However, he decides to become a YouTuber in Chapter 191. His YouTube Channel is titled "500 million yen in debt". His excellent business sense, regular content and the many colorful stories he shared from his past made him a fan favorite and he now enjoys a fan following of over 50 thousand subscribers. According to Kei Shirogane, he made a million yen that month.
- The surname Shirogane means "white" (白) (shiro) and "silver" (銀) (gane).
- Papa Shirogane doesn't like bell peppers.
- From what Papa Shirogane said in chapter 83, he still has feelings for his runaway wife that he still hasn't signed the divorce papers.
- Papa Shirogane is a Nationally Certified Career Consultant.
- Papa Shirogane has never been referred to by his given name.
- Papa Shirogane has a debt of 500 million yen, which roughly equals to 4.7 million US Dollars.
- While a debt of almost 500 million yen is possible, given how the Shirogane's live, it is unrealistically to have such a big debt, unless Papa Shirogane was a millionaire.
- It was implied that Papa Shirogane knew Shinomiya's mother.
- Chapter 91, pg. 17