|Occupation||Middle School Student Council (Treasurer)|
|Relative(s)|| Miyuki Shirogane (Brother)|
Papa Shirogane (Father)
|Anime||Episode 01 (First mentioned)|
Episode 08 (First appeared)
|Manga||Chapter 01 (First mentioned) |
Chapter 28 (First appeared)
——Chapter 83 (page 17)
Kei Shirogane (
Kei is a beautiful young girl with long white hair, blue eyes and a very pale complexion. She usually wears the middle school uniform and a frilly hairband with a pearly accessory. She has a variety of fashionable casual outfits outside of her school uniform.
She is a hard worker just like her brother and at times can be prideful. She also inherited his sense of right and hates it when someone doesn't do the right thing in a given situation. Like her brother, she likes helping out those who are in trouble, even going out of their way to help, like when she used a recently bought handkerchief to bandage a child's wounds. Since she grew up in a family that places emphasis on saving money, she normally carries coupons and works hard for the things she wants to buy.
She developed a prickly attitude towards her brother due to his own over protectiveness. She's entered a rebellious phase and due to her pride, she cannot get herself to have a lighthearted conversation with Miyuki, leading into the similar mind games that Miyuki and Kaguya play against each other. On the contrary her objective would be to be able to talk to her brother without appearing to have a brother complex. She rarely speaks and most of the time it is only when she exchanges formalities at school or when she hurls abuse at her brother like "Shut up!" or "Get lost!"
Her mother left her and Miyuki at childhood. Their father's factory was shut down and currently has no stable employment. They live at an apartment that only costs ￥50,000 a month. Due to this grisly past she has been led to a lifestyle of part time jobs and hard work.
- Kei incredibly adores Kaguya, to such an extent that it may resemble crush and often becomes a cause for jokes in the plot. However, later chapters reveal that Kei perceives her more as an excellent role model and an ideal wife for her brother, than a potential love interest.
- She has the same addiction to coffee as the Miyuki and normally drinks it black.
- Apparently she also does part time jobs as she once implied that buying a certain piece of clothing would cost her 450 newspaper delivery runs.
- She doesn't like bell peppers.
- Her LINE icon is a picture of a lemon tea juice box, which she also was drinking at the end of Chapter 39.
|Shuchi'in Academy High School||Miyuki Shirogane • Kaguya Shinomiya • Chika Fujiwara • Yu Ishigami • Miko Iino • Previous Student Council President|
|Shuchi'in Academy Middle School||Moeha Fujiwara • Kei Shirogane|
|Shuchi'in French Academy High School||Betsy Beltoise|