|Nickname||Love Detective Chika (By herself) |
Fortune Teller Chika (By herself)
Subject F (By Ai Hayasaka)
|Age||17 (As of Chapter 200)|
|Birthday||March 3 (Pisces) |
|Hair Color||Silver (Manga) |
Pink (Anime / live action)
|Eye Color||Blue (Anime / manga) |
Brown (Live action)
|Blood Type||O |
|Hobbies||Playing tabletop games, eating ramen, travelling|
|Residence||Shoto, Shibuya Ward|
|Occupation||High School Student |
Student Council Secretary
Tabletop Gaming Club Member
|Year Level||Junior (2-B) (Formerly) |
Senior (3-A) (Current) 
|Relationships||Toyomi Fujiwara (Elder sister) |
Moeha Fujiwara (Younger sister)
Daichi Fujiwara (Father)
Maho Fujiwara (Mother)
|Japanese VA||Konomi Kohara|
|English VA||Jad Saxton|
Chika Fujiwara (
Chika is based on Kuramochi no Miko (車持 皇子), the second suitor from The Tale of the Bamboo Cutter who was tasked with finding the Jeweled Branch from Hourai. Her habit of cheating during games is based on the fact that her counterpart attempted to present Princess Kaguya with a forgery. Everyone in her family has plant-based names that reference the branch in some way.
Chika's surname "Fujiwara" is based on the actual real-life Fujiwara clan who were important figures in Japanese Politics throughout history.
Chika is a cute fair-skinned young girl with shoulder-length silver hair (light pink in the anime) that has a black bow in the middle of her square bangs, blue eyes and she has a larger chest size despite being shorter than Kaguya Shinomiya. She sometimes ties her hair in a slightly high ponytail.
She is usually dressed in a Shuchi'in Academy high school uniform.
Chika is a bubbly eccentric girl who almost always has a smile on her face. Always looking to have fun with her fellow student council members, she is often the one to come up with strange activities and ideas that entertain herself and the others. She is mostly oblivious to the atmosphere of the room, resulting in her being an unpredictable element that ruins many of Kaguya Shinomiya's and Miyuki Shirogane's schemes to make the other confess, and Ai Hayasaka as Chika is a threat to her tasks.
Because of her lax attitude and childish antics, many of the council members seem to view her as simple-minded, especially Kaguya. Ironically, Chika is actually quite talented in a variety of areas, being an accomplished pianist while also speaking 5 languages. She can also be quite devious and underhanded, often attempting to cheat in a lot of the games she comes up with, though is exposed every time.
Chika is obsessed with anything that has to do with love, professing herself as a “love detective” and giving relationship advice to others (despite having never had a boyfriend before). She can be oddly perceptive at times, regarding Yu Ishigami's and Miko Iino's respective feelings, but is simultaneously oblivious to Kaguya and Shirogane's relationship.
Chika is the middle child of a family of politicians. Her great grandfather was once the prime minister, and her uncle is the current minister of the right, making her lineage one of extreme prestige. While her family is overprotective of her, she was raised in a loving environment and has grown into a truly kind girl. However, since forms of recreation such as video games and otherworldly items were forbidden to her, she sought other means of escape and has developed many deep and unusual hobbies.
She is fond of German analog games, puzzles, and various other subcultures far removed from what one would consider mainstream. She hates lying, but when playing games such as Werewolf or Poker, she reveals a hidden side of herself and bluffs like there's no tomorrow. She has been friends with Kaguya Shinomiya since middle school, she has often stayed the night at her house. However, their closeness isn't obvious to others because of Kaguya's personality.
In chapter 222 of the manga, Chika reveals that she played piano because she wanted to be perfect, and she becomes a prodigy at the piano. The expectations of her family and her fans rose, forcing her to practice more. She quit piano after Kaguya told her to just quit if she didn't like the piano. Soon after Chika challenged Kaguya to a game battle and if she won, she would get to become Kaguya's friend. In the end, she becomes Kaguya's first friend.
- The name Chika means "thousand" (千) and "flower, blossom" (花) (ka).
- Chika's surname Fujiwara means "wisteria" (藤) (fuji) and "field, plain" (原) (hara/wara).
- Chika has multiple ribbons that she names each and every one of them.
- Miyuki Shirogane and Yu Ishigami don’t have any idea how Chika keeps her ribbon on her hair.
- In Kaguya Shinomiya's flashback, Chika stated that her IQ is 3  , but where and how she got that number is unknown. It is likely false since:
- Her strong point is music.
- She won the first prize in the PTNA National Piano competition when she was in 4th grade.
- She speaks five different languages.
- She is capable of deception and bluffing, especially in games.
- She understands Yu's verbal abuses and sarcasms and occasionally counters it when she has chance.
- Chika has taught Miyuki how to play volleyball, sing their school anthem, dance Soran Bushi, perform balloon art, touch fish, and to rap. Oddly enough Miyuki was the one who taught Chika how to rap first, in order for her to teach him.
- Chika unpredictability makes her a grave threat to many of Ai Hayasaka's tasks.
- Chika's LINE icon is a picture of a die.
- Chika does not like tomatoes.
- Chika has a tendency to get extremely angry in the blink of an eye, especially if it's something involving Miyuki or Yu.
- Chika shares her birthday with Yu.
- Chika has encountered every member of the Four Ramen Emperors of Tokyo. She has caused three of them to have flashbacks to their youth - indirectly reminding them of their motivations - and received their acknowledgment.
- Chika is also a cheater when it comes to specific games, as when Shirogane caught her cheating twice in a memory game.
|Faculty||Adolphe Pescarolo • Komari Machida • Hikaru Oobayashi|
|Third Year||3-A: Daiki Sato • Terashima • Previous Student Council President • Tsubame Koyasu|
Unknown Class: Kazu • Mori • Shizuku Asahi • Yume Atenbo
|Second Year||2-A: Ai Hayasaka • Kaguya Shinomiya • Mirin Hinokuchi • Subaru Suruga|
2-B: Chika Fujiwara • Go Kazamatsuri • Maki Shijo • Miyuki Shirogane • Nagisa Kashiwagi • Saburo Toyosaki • Tsubasa Tanuma
2-C: Erika Kose • Hayato Hongo • Karen Kino • Masaru Kobayashi • Momo Ryuju
2-D: Shindou Watabe
Unknown Class: Kaoru • Miipan • Tetchan • Toshiko
|First Year||1-A: Kozue Makihara|
1-B: Kobachi Osaragi • Koromo Shiranui • Miko Iino • Rei Onodera • Yu Ishigami
1-F: Teppei Tanaka
Unknown Class: Kojima
|Unknown Year||Maki • Sarina • Shigechii • Takkun|
|Shuchi'in Academy High School||Current: Miyuki Shirogane • Kaguya Shinomiya • Chika Fujiwara • Yu Ishigami • Miko Iino|
|Shuchi'in Academy Middle School||Moeha Fujiwara • Kei Shirogane|
|Shuchi'in French Academy High School||Betsy Beltoise|
|Archery Club||Kaguya Shinomiya|
|Astronomy Club||Momo Ryuju|
|Cheer Club||Kazeno • Tsubame Koyasu • Rei Onodera • Yu Ishigami|
|Mass Media Club||Shizuku Asahi • Erika Kose • Karen Kino|
|Occult Research Club||Yume Atenbo|
|Soccer Club||Shindou Watabe • Mori • Kazu • Takkun|
|Tabletop Gaming Club||Kozue Makihara • Chika Fujiwara • Terashima|
|Volunteering Club||Nagisa Kashiwagi • Tsubasa Tanuma • Maki Shijo|
|Family||Daichi Fujiwara • Maho Fujiwara • Toyomi Fujiwara • Chika Fujiwara • Moeha Fujiwara • Fujiwara's Grandfather|
|Pets||Pes • Philly|