|Kaguya thinks this article is a stub. You can help Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai Wikia by expanding this page. Include missing information to help improve the article.|
Yu Ishigami Wants to Answer is the one hundred-fifth chapter of the Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai manga series.
The student council worries about the examination, however lying to each other about their intentions with the exception of Ishigami.
- Miyuki Shirogane
- Kaguya Shinomiya
- Chika Fujiwara
- Miko Iino
- Fujiwara's Grandfather (cameo)
- Yu Ishigami
- Shirogane lies about caring for the entire student council and that it's better for them to take a break. However, he's only thinking about the top spot, and Kaguya would be distracting to him while studying.
- Kaguya lies about how it would be best for everyone to study at home, since she would be constantly concentrating on her phone from the antcipation of a new text.
- Iino lies about not needing a break, despite (like Shirogane) feeling the pressure of maintaining the top spot in her class. If she doesn't achieve this, her authority would be invalidated.
- Fujiwara lies about needing the allowance that her father gives her (that would be taken away if her grades dropped even further), despite getting a secret allowance from her Grandfather.
- Ishigami was the only student council member to tell the truth about him aiming for the top, despite others thinking that he was just playing video games.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.