|Kaguya thinks this article is a stub. You can help Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai Wikia by expanding this page. Include missing information to help improve the article.|
Yu Ishigami Wants to Answer is the one hundred-fifth chapter of the Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai manga series.
The student council worries about the examination, however lying to each other about their intentions with the exception of Ishigami.
- Miyuki Shirogane
- Kaguya Shinomiya
- Chika Fujiwara
- Miko Iino
- Fujiwara's Grandfather (cameo)
- Yu Ishigami
- Shirogane lies about caring for the entire student council and that it's better for them to take a break. However, he's only thinking about the top spot, and Kaguya would be distracting to him while studying.
- Kaguya lies about how it would be best for everyone to study at home, since she would be constantly concentrating on her phone from the antcipation of a new text.
- Iino lies about not needing a break, despite (like Shirogane) feeling the pressure of maintaining the top spot in her class. If she doesn't achieve this, her authority would be invalidated.
- Fujiwara lies about needing the allowance that her father gives her (that would be taken away if her grades dropped even further), despite getting a secret allowance from her Grandfather.
- Ishigami was the only student council member to tell the truth about him aiming for the top, despite others thinking that he was just playing video games.