|Kaguya thinks this article is a stub. You can help Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai Wikia by expanding this page. Include missing information to help improve the article.|
The Student Council Wants to be Photographed is the one hundred-first chapter of the Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai manga series.
Kaguya gets a new phone and obtains pictures with it.
- Kaguya Shinomiya
- Ai Hayasaka
- Miyuki Shirogane
- Chika Fujiwara
- Miko Iino
- Yu Ishigami
- Kei Shirogane (photo)
- The part where Fujiwara notices Kaguya's smartphone and Shirogane ponders on the importance of texting in romance is a direct mirror to Chapter 11 when Shirogane gets his smartphone, to the point where the panels, dialogue and framing are almost completely copied.
- The QR code Kaguya gives to Shirogane contains a link to the Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai LINE stickers, which were being advertised at the time.
- One of first the photos Kaguya receives is from Chapter 72, where Shirogane and Ishigami play Mario Kart in front of Iino.
- Shirogane's photo of Kaguya in cat ears is from Chapter 17.
- The photo montage that follows shows, from right to left:
- The Student Council members watching the fireworks in Chapter 45 (taken by Ishigami)
- Kaguya fixing Ishigami's appearance during the Sports Festival in Chapter 87 (taken by Fujiwara)
- Shirogane's mountain of bellmarks in Chapter 75
- Shirogane and Ishigami celebrating winning the election in Chapter 68/69 (taken by Fujiwara)
- Shirogane and Kaguya stargazing in Chapter 56 (taken by Ishigami)
- Kei and Kaguya during the shopping trip in Chapter 52 (taken by Fujiwara)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.